Current Work 2015

I have recently photographed some 3D work that featured in my last Exhibition so I thought I would share it! They are scale, scratch-built pieces based on childhood Action movies.



A Bridge Too Far






The Lee Enfield in " Desert Fox" is 1:2 Scale model of the Mk I, with 54mm Airfix figures from the Multipose range. The Sten Gun in " A Bridge Too Far" is 1:1. I decided to 'Bling' it up a bit by using a super shiny car body paint. The figures are cast in Pewter from 1:32 scale Airfix figures.




Both pieces are scratch built from Balsa wood, plastic, aluminum and anything else that would work! 

Desert Fox


I have started work on some new pieces, using Decal transfers from old model kits. These are A3 size at the moment.







I am working on a series of these and will at some point up scale them and take them in to Screen print